Rise of Immortals has recently entered the closed beta and it’s shaping up to be a really fun game. It’s a MOBA-type game similar to DotA, League of Legends and Heroes of Newerth, and a few others. If you played any of the games mentioned or just want to try something new, be sure to sign up for a beta key below.
About Rise of Immortals
Rise of Immortals(TM) is an online, free-to-play PC game that expands on the hit Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) genre with new, innovative features designed to appeal to both core and casual players.
Players also have the option of taking their Immortals through cooperative Player versus Environment (PvE) scenarios to learn the game, try out new abilities, and earn persistent experience before jumping into Player versus Player (PvP) matches online.
- 12 unique Immortals at launch with additional characters released monthly
- Character-based progression through a diverse skill tree
- Persistent artifacts for stat enhancements
- Player versus Environment maps with unique achievements
- Player versus Player maps from 1v1 up to 5v5 multiplayer
- Gain persistent experience and levels through play in PvP and PvE maps
- Collectible pets for combat and vanity
- Account and Immortal statistics tracking
- Avatar-based player hub for socialization
Beta Key Signup
Thanks to Matthew Anderson, a community manager for Petroglyph Games/Rise of Immortals we managed to snag a few beta keys to give out. Since we have a very limited amount of keys so be sure to sign up fast, and only if you truly plan on trying out this game! To redeem your key, visit http://roibeta.petroglyphgames.com, and be sure to report any potential bugs you find or suggestions you have to the developers!