Overwatch is Blizzard’s upcoming multiplayer first-person shooter with a focus on cooperative gameplay using a cast of various heroes, each with their own abilities and roles to aid the team to victory.
Soldiers. Scientists. Adventurers. Oddities. In a time of global crisis, an international task force of heroes banded together to restore peace to a war-torn world with the creation of Overwatch.
It ended the crisis and helped to maintain peace in the decades that followed, inspiring an era of exploration, innovation, and discovery. But after many years, Overwatch’s influence waned, and it was eventually disbanded. Overwatch is gone… but the world still needs heroes.
- Choose Your Hero – Overwatch features a wide array of unique heroes, ranging from a time-jumping adventurer, to an armored, rocket-hammer-wielding warrior, to a transcendent robot monk. Every hero plays differently, and mastering their abilities is the key to unlocking their potential. No two heroes are the same.
- Play Your Role – Whether you’re engaging in combat on the front line, providing defensive cover with your energy shield, or supporting your allies by amplifying their damage, every hero’s abilities are designed to be effective as part of a team. Learning to utilize your abilities in concert with your teammates’ is the key to victory. Specialties available are Offense, Defense, Tanks, and Support.
- Team Based Objectives – Teams of heroes do battle across the planet. From protecting the secrets of the mysterious Temple of Anubis, to safely escorting an EMP device through King’s Row, the world is your battlefield.
- Payload – The attacking team’s objective is to move the payload to a delivery point, while the defenders must halt the attackers’ progress until time runs out.
- Point Capture – Two teams battle over control of the map, one team on offense, the other on defense. The attackers’ goal is to capture critical objectives, while the defenders must maintain control over them until time runs out.
Get into Overwatch beta
Signing up on the official site and waiting for Blizzard to select you is definitely recommended, but if you want to increase your chances of getting beta access for Overwatch you’re welcome to try your luck with us.
Some of our community members sent us beta keys which we already distributed to a few players, but we’re bound to get more of them so if you want to get notified about our Overwatch giveaways and get a chance to snag your own beta key simply sign up for our newsletter and we’ll notify you as soon as keys are available:
Subscribing to our newsletter will enter you into our pool for Overwatch beta keys and all future subscriber-exclusive giveaways automatically! You will also receive notifications about our newly published giveaways and news in the future, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
After submitting your email please check your inbox and confirm the subscription. Only confirmed subscribers are eligible to participate in giveaways.
When will I get my key?
We do not guarantee you will. Signing up for our newsletter only gives you chance to win a key, thanks to the amazing technology of random.org.
Good luck, and don’t forget to sign up for beta testing on the official website as well!